SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Black dresses & Nails follow up :D

Following up on my little black dress post, here was my outfit today! Inspired by all those pics and especially the cute casual one :)
My mom happened to have a black dress so it was perfect! Even though I was running so late today I still managed to get dressed the way I wanted to. -celebrate!- :D

Here are some shots of me today. AND guess what! .... I finally found a way to make my eyebrows lighter, lol. I know, its something I should have done a long time ago but seriously no matter how much I bleached my eyebrows they would NOT get lighter! I tried so hard and just gave up. However, the method that I used this time was... just pluck out a bunch until they look thinner. And then put eyebrow mascara on. AHA fail I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me. I imagine little eyebrow hairs will pop up and how the heck can i pluck all of them out again?? idk.. oh and also, is this weird? Everytime I pluck my eyebrows, i sneeze. It was so annoying... -pluck, sneeze, pluck, sneeze- like wtf? is that normal??

Anyways, the pics:

 Also, I'm finally gonna use double eyelid tape because I finally bought some that WORKS! Its this one here:
I think its some chinese brand called Sembem maybe? It was about 1$USD for 30 pairs! So cheap!! and they work super well. I don't think I'm ever going to go without double eyelid tape again cause its so amazing *__* makes my eyes look so much bigger because instead of double eyelids i have like triple LOL. Win! 

And, as planned, I DID MY NAILS! Yay so happy. And they're soooo gorgeous. Ready?!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
TADA!
(left hand)
(right hand)
I freaking love them!! And they are inspired by the nails I posted yesterday :D Designed this set myself! I think the lady got annoyed with me though cause I was being super articulate and guess what, none of the nails are the same! Yep thats right, all 10 are different. ftw! 

Mmm and today for lunch, we ate some Thai food and look at the rice they gave us:
It's shaped like a heart! How cute!
We also had like a salad type thing with salmon. Sooo gooooood~

Okay and I know I said I was going to do a haul after Bangkok but just in case I buy a lot when I go, I thought I'd just share the things that I've bought this week first :)

Tiara Earbuds:
These are so pretty *_* I saw them in Japan a few years ago but they were so expensive T_T But heh Thailand is major win at copying... (bad I know but okay not my fault! xD) This was about 6$USD

This is the Majolica Majorca Mascara in BK999- Glamour Volume On. I honestly have no freaking clue what possessed me to buy this. It was like 15$USD and I dont even use mascara! I hate it in fact because it is so freaking hard to get off and whatever if I just curl my lashes they usually just stayed curled throughout the day and blend in with my falsies. But seriously this was expensive! Eh maybe I'll just buy a better makeup remover and use it... LOL. As usual purchased at Watson's

Cute little mini ribbons! I love them, I've been wanting small ribbons to wear as a set in my hair for a while and these were nice. About 30 cents each :D

I went to Daiso to pick up some more nail glue (which I use to glue the chunky pieces to my nails and for deco). This is the kind I use by the way:
Hmm... I think its just Daiso brand but I'm not sure xD

And I also picked up this! So cute its a pink chocolate brush and you can put in on a keychain or something but its currently hanging on my phone haha.

Kay now some talk time!
So next month I am going to Singapore for a few days with my friend and her family. However it is with a tour so I'm not sure if it'll be fun or boring xD I've been to Singapore once before a few years ago but I was so emo then and didn't give a crap about anything, but this year I'm excited! I've been reading a lot of blogs and a lot of people who blog are from Singapore... LOL. So it makes me want to just go and see  what it's like, with open eyes this time. And on the last day we get to go shopping at Orchard! I hear there's a lot of good stuff :D I'm pretty excited about that~ But I don't know how long we will be able to shop for so I hope I get lucky and find some good stuff!

Alright I think that's all! Thanks for reading :)

Post a Comment